The variable single-station self-service system from Christ
The SKIP-XS provides all of the performance of a large self-service plant but optimised for small locations with limited space.
The low investment costs and good value for money make the SKIP-XS the perfect starting model for self-service washing and it can be used both commercially (e.g. in petrol stations) or for in-house vehicle washing (e.g. in car dealerships or in other businesses such as workshops).
Due to its space-saving design, the SKIP-XS can be planned for installation in remaining areas on the land. No steelwork is required thanks to its integrated swing pipe system.
The high quality container can be supplied in the standard design (galvanised steel cladding with duplex powder coating) or in the optional DURAPROTECT premium design (stainless steel cladding with duplex powder coating). It is insulated as standard in order to ensure low noise emissions during operation and to protect the integrated supply technology from high/low temperatures better than simple sheet metal containers.
- Variable container equipment - from the basic design to the premium design with up to 6 washing programs (including optional osmosis rinsing)
- Configurable integrated frost protection
- Multiple heating variants (electric, gas or heating oil) available
- Easy operation on the control panel
- High quality “Touch-Me” controller for configuration, accounting and exporting data
- Various payment options available such as transponder cards for better customer retention
the SKIP-XS is expected to be available in early 2019
Otto Christ AG - The Real Car Wash Factory
Car Care division:
Phone +49 (0) 83 31 857-4880, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax +49 (0) 83 31 857-4888
Request Xpress catalogue:
Phone +49 (0) 83 31 857-394, email@example.com
Fax +49 (0) 83 31 857-495
Phone + 49 (0) 8331 857-180, firstname.lastname@example.org