Winter check? What has to be done?
How do I make my system winter-proof?
What preparatory work do you as the company operating the automatic
car wash have to do before the first frost? What work do you have to do for self-service washing bays?
Wash bay - check the following points in order to make your wash bay ready for winter business:
- Fan heater and additional heating functions
- Frost protection circuit functions, including controller and pump
- Underfloor heating functions
- Functions and maintenance condition of the wash bay’s heating system
- Inspection in accordance with the maintenance chapter in the operating manual for your washing equipment
Roll-over wash unit and wash tunnel - check the following points in order to make your washing equipment ready for winter business:
- Washing bay heating functions
- Door and automatic door control system functions for winter operation
- Functions and wear on the underfloor washing unit, as underfloor washes are sold more often in winter
- Fill level of the mist lubricator and ease of movement of the air cylinders, in particular, the extension cylinders on the wheel wash devices
- Wash material wear
- Key value measurement on the water treatment system
- Inspection in accordance with the maintenance chapter in the operating manual
for your washing equipment
We are happy to assist you with the aforementioned tasks.
Please contact us on +49 (0) 8331 857-101
and order your winter check, starting at €399.00 (price for a roll-over was unit or a 2nd washing bay; each additional box costs €45.00)
and starting at €599.00 (price for wash tunnels)
Travel and working time, including any wear and spare parts required, as well as working materials, will be invoiced separately.
The prices are valid until 31/12/2018.
No-obligation quotations are available free of charge.
For more information on the service programme:
Service telephone number: +49 (0) 8331 857-101
Otto Christ AG - The Real Car Wash Factory
Domestic, export product enquiries:
Phone +49 (0) 83 31 857- 200, firstname.lastname@example.org (International)
Phone +49 (0) 83 31 857-100, email@example.com (Germany)
Fax + 49 (0) 83 31 857-185
Car Care division:
Phone +49 (0) 83 31 857-4880, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax +49 (0) 83 31 857-4888
Request Xpress catalogue:
Phone +49 (0) 83 31 857-394, email@example.com
Fax +49 (0) 83 31 857-495
Phone + 49 (0) 8331 857-180, firstname.lastname@example.org