Everyone who works for us is responsible for the successful implementation of the company policy.
A good performance in these areas is crucial to the success of the company.
Our goals can be clearly and simply formulated: no accidents, no harm to people and property,
highest quality-awareness, no harm to the environment and the continuous reduction of energy
consumption and associated C02 emissions.
To this end, we are committed:
• to create safe and healthy working conditions.
• to eliminate accidents and environmental incidents.
• to reduce waste, waste water and emissions on our facilities.
• to measure the energy consumption, the use of energy and the energy efficiency of our
processes and activities continuously in order that we can plan and implement energy-saving
• to manufacture quality products that can be used safely by our customers.
• to regularly assess and ensure that the security risks with which we are confronted are
• to consult with our customers, neighbours and public interest groups and to listen and
respond openly to their concerns.
• toset goals and explain our performances and results clearly.
• to provide the necessary resources and information in order to achieve our operational and
• to work together with our employees, partners, suppliers, competitors and legislative
authorities in order to improve our objectives.
• to pay recognition to those who help us to improve our corporate goals.
With this commitment we profess to comply with the laws and regulations in the countries in which