An effective and powerful automatic high-pressure pre-wash is especially necessary in order to relieve the wash tunnel's following main wash area in connection with express wash concepts where pre-wash personnel is eliminated.
Christ developed just the right solution with the accompanying high-pressure wheel and sill wash device „HP-ROTATION“. This device carries out the touchless high-pressure cleaning of the sensitive sill and rim area as well as the wheelhouse area and in doing so lays the ideal foundation for a wheel and sill wash with wash cylinders to follow.
Accompanying high-pressure devices with spot spray jets on each side of the portal "spray" the vehicle's side surfaces, wheel house and outer, lower front and rear surfaces. Working pressure of up to 50 bar can be achieved in combination with powerful supply pumps.
Advantages of the high-pressure wheel and sill wash device "HP-ROTATION":
1. Can be combined with all high-pressure wash systems (Jetstream, HP-arch stationary etc.) from Otto Christ AG
2. Pneumatic swivelling function also carries out a complete rear wash
3. Jet rotation succeeds over an impulse. The jets continuously rotate
4. The device can be constructed as a free-standing aggregate or as an integrated construction in the wash portal (contour technique)
5. Most any wash tunnel from other well-established manufacturers can be upgraded with this hp-rotation device